March 1, 201115 yr comment_423903 For those interested in setting up a Sodastream rig.... My set-up and approx prices as follows: Sodastream bottle - $10 for 3 (1 bottle should last 2 months @ 1.5 bps, refills approx $12 from Farmers) Regulator with solenoid - $90 (make sure you get a regulator with solenoid so your Co2 is on a timer) Glassware - $20 (includes diffuser, check valve, drop checker and bubble counter Adaptor for Sodastream - $30 approx http://cgi.ebay.com.au/soda-stream-adap ... 41567d8a81 Tubing - $10 (make sure it's Co2 proof) Shipping - $35 (I ordered lilypipes and other items to save on shipping) Under $200 for a very good Co2 rig Check out http://www.fish-street.com Essentially it's the same as any other Co2 rig, only you need an adaptor to fit the bottle. It is more expensive in the long run for refills but because I have 3 bottles, I never run out. Hope this is helpful, I can photograph the assembly when my new tank is up and running.... Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_423973 Where abouts do you get the 'glassware' and regulator from? The prices seem really good. Report
March 2, 201115 yr Author comment_424033 Where abouts do you get the 'glassware' and regulator from? The prices seem really good. http://www.fish-street.com The shipping is fast, from HK I think..... Report
March 28, 201115 yr comment_427881 Hey bro, You couldn't tell me which Reg you ended up ordering could you? I have seen heaps on ebay, but just can decide which one to go with. I'm also a little worried about the Reg just dumping to left over gas into the tank once it starts to empty. I have heard this can happen with cheaper ones. Cheers, F Report
March 29, 201115 yr Author comment_427911 Here you go http://www.fish-street.com/professional ... ory_id=104 works well for me but you would need an adaptor for sodastream Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_431050 any chance of some pics yet? thanks im getting most of my sodastream gear from u-barn on ebay, good prices and nice fella Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.