room on a slope

Zayne

pack the legs of the stands up with DPC until level. I have the same issue with my 2m tank, i levelled it by packing the low end up first which lifted the middle legs off the floor then added the DPC under all the legs in between with what they needed. The DPC is around 1mm thick so just add as may layers as you like to make the required thickness. If it is more than say 5mm, i would use a thick block of wood or thick plastic sheets or anything lying around that won't compress under you tanks weight.

is it that black paper? i think it would be about 20-30mm to get it level

yeah. that much would need something like a timber block & use the dpc to get it perfect. I would get some ply or mdf offcuts from a kitchen or cabinet maker, a couple of layers or 16mm MDF & maybe you can sand one down to get it to the correct thickness. they should also have 12mm offcuts to so a 12 & 16 might be just right or add a layer of dpc to adjust.

Try a joinery that produces kitchens and ask for some of the sample cards of the bench laminates - if they have some old samples (for no longer stocked laminates) they may be happy to give them to you.

I find these ideal for many uses.

Try a joinery that produces kitchens and ask for some of the sample cards of the bench laminates - if they have some old samples (for no longer stocked laminates) they may be happy to give them to you.

I find these ideal for many uses.

they will work to, ask for some clashing strips for packing. we used to supply them with kitchens for under bench oven packing, they will do the same job as DPC & are a fraction thinner.