Greetings

JMemonic

I felt it would be a wise idea before I start posting in DIY and question related forums to introduce myself here so here goes.

We have had tropical fish for around 15 months now after being convinced to convert from cold water after a rapid decline in our cold water fish :( . This change has had its ups and downs most of the downs are possibly due to my um passion for home built devices, many I must say without the benefit of the good advice offered in the forums here.

We have recently constructed a two tanks and sump filter setup, at 715mm * 560 * 460 the tanks are a bit of a step down in size from our our old three foot tanks, but the setup suits us fine, and once completed this cabinet will look like a piece of furniture. One day I might get around to posting some pics and documentation, who knows it might help out some one else.

I have spent a few hours over the last couple of weeks browsing the forums and found some very useful and enlightnig information my thanks to all those who took the time to both ask and answer the questions. Many of these will be used by me for future reference.

As for about me well this post is getting long so maybe I will leave that for another day. I look forward to sharing ideas and getting my questions answered :lol: .

Hi and Welcome JM,

Plenty of info to be found here, but you already know that.

PLenty of info also waiting to be dug up, as caryl has said look forward to seeing the pics, and watching the setup progress step by step.

Also where abouts are you located.

B

Well judging by the welcome I am sure I will enjoy myself here, looks like I had better get our homepage set up, however given my list of projects on the go I might need to really get our web server up and running just to host all the photos that are really needed to document, unfortunately I am not a good artist so never really ever draw plans that are legible to other people.

In answer to Ballistic's question I updated my profile a little, my partner and I are in Christchurch.

Over time you will all find out a little more about me through my posts so I will leave anything else to you imaginations until then 8) .

Also looking foward to seeing you all on chat, hope I got the details correct, but I guess I will find out soon.

Cheers

JM