Bearded Dragon limping - does anybody have any idea what

Sweetysmum

could be causing it. A few weeks ago my little boy who is just two years and three months old started limping very badly. A couple of mornings it was so bad he was stumbling. Then that night he would be walking okay again. Now he is limping badly, constantly. I have had him back and forward to the vets ever since i first noticed him limping. They have taken blood tests and x rays and nothing showed up on anything. I was concerned about MBD but blood tests and x rays do not show it. The only thing that did show was the white blood cells are on the high side. His beard is constantly black during the day but when he is asleep it goes back to normal. The vets have put him on a course of antibiotic injections (3 in total) and he is now on his second course of oral antibiotics. He is still limping badly. Strangly enough, he seems to have strength in his back legs when he tries to get away when i am giving him the antibiotics, even though he is lame when trying to walk. When in his enclosure he stays in the same place most of the day. He is also on painkillers metacam.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this. He is so precious to me, and it is heartbreaking watching him trying to walk. I would be grateful of any help/advice/info whatsoever. Thanks.

(ps Im not able to use my internet am using my sisters at present - just wanted to mention that in case i can't reply straight away)

he has had three x rays taken showing complete area. Nothing showing at all. I go to a vet that deals with reptiles and exotics. Yes Matt he is in a glass home but he has been in it most of his life, and his beard has just been doing this since he has been unwell. Could anything internally be causing him to be so lame.

did you read this by jen in the other thread

Chronic dehydration and suboptimal temperatures can lead to gout and organ failure. Also, the yellow 'excreta' and yellow around the eye made me think of liver failure/jaundice which would support the theory of gout or perhaps hepatic lipidosis (fatty liver) associated with feeding high fat foods such as mealworms. I looked online for an article which would explain some of this - this was the best I could find on a quick search but I am sure there are others: http://www.anapsid.org/kidney.html