Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

start over again

Featured Replies

well everyone my neons have wiped out everything in my tank including my glow lights cause they had Columnaris gees it is so deadly but any way I will stay away from neons now.

I have 3 honey dwarf gouamis in there still survive just want to get ideas from you guys I will just keep it as a gouami tank as I have tetras in the other tank. I want do any thing till January. Now should I put more honey dwarfs in there and keep it all yellow or put red gouamis in there to mix the color up it's only a 60 Litre tank .

Your gourami's will be carrying the disease, if they don't die, they will almost certainly infect anything else in the tank.

have you treated the whole tank?

I suggest more honey dwarfs, and then adding some rasbora, like harlequins or something.

Columnaris is something that is there anyway, it gets a toe-hold if the fishes' immunity is weakened. It isn't really carried, but it may still be lurking in higher numbers than usual.

Try and figure out what weakened the fish to begin with, improve maintenance and get the remaining fish as healthy as possible. Then think about restocking.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.