Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check this out

Featured Replies

Wow, that's awesome and I don't really like monster fish. The first fish he puts in there look so lost :lol:

Would it kill you to spend more than 12 seconds making a post and give us an idea of what the link we're supposed to click is about?

Don't really want the Mrs walking in as I open a video full of 18 year old girls in bikinis.... :roll:

Would it kill you to spend more than 12 seconds making a post and give us an idea of what the link we're supposed to click is about?

Don't really want the Mrs walking in as I open a video full of 18 year old girls in bikinis.... :roll:

Have no fear on this one. it's a generic indoor monster fish tank made with plywood and rubber sealer inside an office / house with false cielings. Looks fairly well built but really averagely decorated / scaped.

Good on the builder though. It's certainly something I'd like to do.

I think it looks cool, but I do agree with a tank that deep and this persons obvious DIY know-how they should have made a background for it or built up the back with rocks and stuff, really cool tank though. I wonder where the filtration and stuff is and how he accesses it?

I think it looks cool, but I do agree with a tank that deep and this persons obvious DIY know-how they should have made a background for it or built up the back with rocks and stuff, really cool tank though. I wonder where the filtration and stuff is and how he accesses it?

That's what I was wondering. I seems to come out on the side partition wall on the right so maybe in the room/space next to the tank?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.