My brackish fish tank

I would go brackish if we could get the freshwater/brackish moray eel and a couple of the big gobies, your setup looks good :) . This is just a suggestion but how about putting in some nice light sand (not white silica) and a few small stalks of mangroves - kept trimmed, and some thin twisted roots - would look more estuarine like that.

I would go brackish if we could get the freshwater/brackish moray eel and a couple of the big gobies, your setup looks good :) . This is just a suggestion but how about putting in some nice light sand (not white silica) and a few small stalks of mangroves - kept trimmed, and some thin twisted roots - would look more estuarine like that.

Sweet sounds good but where do you buy or get the mangroves ??

I seem to remember planting the seed pods while at school. But a cutting or 3 off fairly small size will definitely grow out.

Do check the legality of it though. I remember a group of people getting in a lot of trouble for 'thinning out' the mangroves in a coromandel harbour because they were causing boating issues.

I seem to remember planting the seed pods while at school. But a cutting or 3 off fairly small size will definitely grow out.

Do check the legality of it though. I remember a group of people getting in a lot of trouble for 'thinning out' the mangroves in a coromandel harbour because they were causing boating issues.

Wouldn't be removing an acre of mangroves though :lol: