this is my bed room/fish room

critter_guy

LOL I remember the days of having a bedroom full of fish tanks. At one point I had a 5'x2'x2' with my black aro, uaru's and fire eel, a 3'x15x15 with a breeding pair of convicts and another 3'x15x15 planted tank in my bedroom!!

[car geek] Good to see the poster of Sam's integra [ ITR ] reppin the Hondas, but I dont like the blue libero below it with ugly chrome wheels. And is that a commodore I see omn the other wall!? :x [/car geek]

nice set-up

i remember having a small tank in our room for breeding neon's (being a dark part of the house where it was sitting), the air pump got to me, but i changed the filter to an external (a bit extreme for breeding neon's, but i didnt wanna air pump runnin in my ear allnight :wink: ) it was the most peicefull thing listening too the water trickling.

*raises hand* also a "car geek"

abit offtopic, anywho looks good mate!

i now have two tanks in my room one on either side of my bed at the head board end...... a little 6-8L with one betta and another 12L with a betta, goldfish and a small algae eater

i have got the tanks running on a small air pump that sits on the top of my head board = had to set things up this way as was having way too much algae growth in the bigger tank = sunny room/large window

what sort of filter system do u run ur tanks on????