PS3 YLOD/RLOD

fish_fingers

I can't wait to start playing it..... I would have a go now, but I just know that I wouldn't get to bed at a decent hour......never mind, only two more days of work and I can play all I like.... haven't really played a decent game since Oblivion, so this is gonna be good :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

So got the "repaired" PS3 back, still free of charge and apparently works great....have not yet the courage to play it. When asked what the issue was, the repair guys said there was no reason for it stop....which is odd that a machine will just stop going...they also said that there is no reason why it should do it again. So, will probably sell it with some accessories and maybe few games and buy a newer edition system. Also, found out that data can be transferred from the old HD to the new one, after it's formatted to Fat 32. Very happy but have the strangest feeling of walking on egg shells.

xbox 360s have a bad reputation of getting RROD but i must say microsoft is excellant when it comes to replacing/repairing them, i know ive had it twice.

Halo reach is best halo so far, very similar to the original with the best parts of the other versions added in.

Havnt had any reason to buy a ps3 yet but GT5 will be released shortly and the new final fantasy (14?) looks awesome too so may have to get a ps3 aswell

xbox 360s have a bad reputation of getting RROD but i must say microsoft is excellant when it comes to replacing/repairing them, i know ive had it twice.

Halo reach is best halo so far, very similar to the original with the best parts of the other versions added in.

Havnt had any reason to buy a ps3 yet but GT5 will be released shortly and the new final fantasy (14?) looks awesome too so may have to get a ps3 aswell

+1 awesome game! got it the day it came out :D