air tubeing

critter_guy

Run the air tubeing under the gravel and place a rock about half way along. This will hold it. Or you could by the suction rings that are used to hold themometers on to the side of the tank. Stick them to bottom of your tank and run the tubeing through them.

If you are not running an ugf you can get air turbing suction cups, these are quite cheep and do the trick. If you have normal suction cups lying around you could go to miter 10 and buy some wire (but would probably have to be stainless steel) and use a 1/32 inch drill bit to put a hole in the suction cup for the wire to go through.

For my turtle tank I just buried the tubing and put some larger pebbles over smaller pebbles so far it has worked fine

Good Luck,

Daniel

I put my heater in straight up & down next to the filter outlet and then bring the tubing down the left side of the heater and hook it underneath the suction cup on the heater, that holds it in place so you can just push the tubing down under the gravel where it stays until you forget it's there when you're cleaning the tank!

Or in one of my other tanks I have two rubber rings that I fit around the filter outlet, then I run the tubing through these down the back of the filter outlet so you can't see the tubing! The rubber rings where originally sucker caps I think, brought from the LFS, I cut the suction part off which just left the rings!