G'day fish keepers in the land of the long white cloud

petroby

:D

G'day there, i'm a fish-a-holic from the land down under, a member of the Victorian Cichlid Society.

I have been a member on & off since the inception of the Society in 1972 & have held the position of Vice-Pres. for many years & even got to be President once.

I run around 40 tanks of fish mainly cichlids from the New World, dwarfs are a favourite of mine including shell dwellers from Lake Tanganyika. I

also love the big guys from Central & South America.

My largest tank is a 6x2x2ft tank which at the moment is inhabited by an 18inch Pleco, a large pair of Hoplo cats & as far as size & behaviour goes a very large pair of Clown Loach. The latter are behaving as if they are about to spawn, I hope they will as it would be great to be able to write an article on that subject.

Well i can't think of much else to write if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Cichlid Power to all Kiwis,

Peter Robinson

Hi Pete,

Great to see you over here. Hope you find some interesting topics and enjoy your visits.

You say,

& as far as size & behaviour goes a very large pair of Clown Loach. The latter are behaving as if they are about to spawn, I hope they will as it would be great to be able to write an article on that subject.

Hope you don't forget to make us a copy if it does happen :):)

Bill (Pegasus).