Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soda Stream CO2

Featured Replies

I recently posted a question about soda stream CO2 but has been unanswered, it seems like it would be an ideal way to inject CO2 into a plant tank, any information regarding modifying soda stream valves, cost of refills and duration one cylinder will last before refills will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Peet

  • 11 months later...

Hi

I tried today to get a tap (threadcutting type) to make a sodastream bottle conversion. Thread unknown. I therefore dicided to get something cheap to start off with. A bottle of co2 + regulator(more a pressure reducer) then I will get a needle valve. Bottle + regulator A$59!!! Neddlevalve, Festo brand (quality) and I should have a start. Count about 15 bubbles per minute. According to a german site. (liters x 13 / 100).

Keep you posted.

John

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Peet

Warren apparently gave an answer in the Rock section. I have not been there yet. But here is a little hint. Carbo Plus, the bottle-less CO2 generator, produces .29g/hour, a sodastream bottle holds approx. 270g.

Therefore, it should last for 38 days. at 24hrs a day

John

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.