help.. electrcial fault - tank cold.. how quickly raise temp

BikBok

An unknown electrical fault has caused all our lights and a few power points to cut out.

My smallest tank (20L) dropped to 18oC (from 26oC) and no filter running today. Don't know how long but the trumpet snails were unhappy and all crawled to the top (yay - easy pickings to get them out)

Anyway.. I have run a power lead to one of the points that still works and I'm about to do a water change.

The question is how quickly to I bring the water temp up.. should I adjust the heater to say 22 first and then bring it back to 26 tomorrow.. or just leave it to reach temp today.

It just has a couple platy and a whiptail in it.

as for the electrical problem.. no idea.. the safety switch won't allow itself to stay on and I've turned all the lights off and unplugged the fridge which must be on the same circuit as also not going.

We've had a random problem in the lounge .. every so often when a bulb is due to be replaced(diff lights each time) it would blow when turned and it would trip the switch, but in the past we just flicked it back to on and everything returned to normal but not this time.

Electrician coming out tomorrow if we can't sort it tonight.