Bristlenose Teenagers keep dying

pcamore

Hi everyone,

About 8-10 months ago my 2 adult females and 1 adult male did there jobs and i wound up with close to 60 fry, ok its probably understandable if a couple die young but now 8-10 months later i have 5 yes 5 i have searched high and low on things that might kill them and everyone says they are really hardy. but day after day week after week the numbers drop till i'm left with 5 one died yesterday.

I have a 200 litre tank with a canister filter and spray bar, driftwood i got from hollywood, long airstone. plants. my water tests are all good i change 25 to 50 percent every 1 to 2 weeks.

other fish i have are

gold spot pleco

only the adult male briss lives (one female got stuck between the glass and the intake of the filter and i found her dead next morning)

Zebra danio

platties

Peppered cory's

Tiger barbs

I feed them courgette maybe once a fortnight and everyday i feed them pleco chips plus they get the left overs from the other fish.

at first i thought it was my very aggro female algae eater so i put her in another tank by herself, but no they are still dying.

any suggestions would be great

thanks

Gold Spots (Pterygoplichthys joselimaianus) become quite aggressive more so than the other commonly available plecs, what are the nitrite and ammonia levels?

I had wondered about the Gold spot because he is so shy and only comes out at night and its in the morning when i find dead briss's. they look healthy and well fed no visible diseases just a stiff dead corpse no visible bite marks.

the amonia and nitrite levels are all good i check them regularly as well as Ph