Wanting to get good photo from notsogood pic/movie

oneeyedfrog

Hubby tried to get some pics yesterday but he had the camera set on movie.Duh. Somehow he got some pics and some movie but not the best- bit dark etc. We would like to get one good pic from it as we won't get another opportunity.

Does anyone here have the ability to do this for us?

I know nothing about this stuff

Thanks

Play the movie in something live windows media player. Then pause it when you are at the part you would like to turn into a photo. Hit the "Print Scrn" button near the top left of your keyboard. Then paste (Ctrl+V) this into an image application or sometimes even a word document. Save the desired image. I can also touch up photos that are a bit dark.

HTH

Thanks Deepsound I like that bottom one. :D That would be great if you can send it to me.

I have run away from home for a few days r &r so will be able to catch up on emails now. :D

Great ! :D

Right click, save as.:)

I can send it in higher resolution (too high to post in this thread)

But I can't find where to send an email ?

:oops: I didn't have that set up. Sorry Deepsound I'm pretty computer illiterate :( Thanks for that.

So much for my "My time" holiday - put my back out, had to help an old friend put down her beloved horse :cry: and gave my fish buying money to someone who needed it more.

Oh well with a little creative accounting perhaps a couple of fish may find their way home with me :D