Marine Pics from Wonderworld

tracytrout

I was lucky enough to visit Wonderworld 2 of the 3 weekends during my stay in Rotorua. Below are some photo's of their massive marine fish collection...decided to focus on marine as they have soooooooo many tanks of freshwater tropical and coldwater fish, most of which we get to see at our local pet shops. My photography skills aren't that great but hope you enjoy the photo's :-

391604816.jpg

391604821.jpg

391604817.jpg

391604810.jpg

391604803.jpg

391604756.jpg

391604753.jpg

391604737.jpg

391605440.jpg

And I managed to don the hugest pair of blinkers I could find and only bought 4 stunning Angelfish :wink: . The owners of Wonderworld were very friendly and only too happy to help and offer advice so if you're ever passing through Rotorua I highly recommend a pit stop at Wonderworld in Clayton Road :bounce: :bounce:

Hi David...I did see an Arowana but am sure it was a silver one. And I don't think there were any Emperor Snapper but I could have missed them :roll: :wink: .

Hi Morcs.....At least all the fish were in a very healthy condition compared to a few petshops I've visited over the last few months :wink: