Recieved 2 rescued baby dragons. Urgently need homes

Tabz

Hey guys,

I've had 2 baby dragons dropped off to me over the weekend. I don't know much about where they came from or who. The person who gave them to me only said that they belonged to someone who under estimated the care that was required and decided they could no longer care for them.

They are supposed to be a 9-10 months old, but are very small. One is missing the end of its tail and is a bit shaky. The other is the larger of the 2 and has missing digits on two feet.

I've had them 2 days now, they are ferocious eaters, love beans, carrot, mealworms, and crickets.

They are both great little guys, that just need some love and attention.

I'm moving to Australia in a few weeks, so I can't look after them, but I just couldn't turn them away. Please if any one is interested in taking them on, contact me 021447911. I can help with enclosure, lighting, food etc.

Cheers,

Tyson

Hey guys,

I've had 2 baby dragons dropped off to me over the weekend. I don't know much about where they came from or who. The person who gave them to me only said that they belonged to someone who under estimated the care that was required and decided they could no longer care for them.

They are supposed to be a 9-10 months old, but are very small. One is missing the end of its tail and is a bit shaky. The other is the larger of the 2 and has missing digits on two feet.

I've had them 2 days now, they are ferocious eaters, love beans, carrot, mealworms, and crickets.

They are both great little guys, that just need some love and attention.

I'm moving to Australia in a few weeks, so I can't look after them, but I just couldn't turn them away. Please if any one is interested in taking them on, contact me 021447911. I can help with enclosure, lighting, food etc.

Cheers,

Tyson

are they coastals or inland?

Hey I just want to say I think it's great that I've had so many people respond from up and down the country. You guys are awesome.

I have limited access to the internet at the moment so if I haven't replied to your pm's thats why.

I'll be calling all the people that have messaged me.

I feel the dragons need to be kept separately, so if anyone out there thinks they can look after just one of them message me too.

Thanks guys