beardie bath time, with photo

tiny789

Came up with a great idea to get my beardie to have a bath with out getting him out to bath him , i found a large oval plastic bowl, put warm water in it, found a old fish tank pump put the tube in the water turned it on, to form bubbles, and he loves it, left it in there for quite a while he was in and out of it, for ages,, even drank out of it, i have all ways had to mist him to get him to drink,, so pleased i have solved two problems,,

have posted photo,,

they seem to like moving water,suppose where they come from the rainy season means action stations :)

I thought its more the motion sensitive thing. Both beardies and blueys ive found will drink water dripping down the sides of the glass, purely because its moving so they notice it. still water they probably dont know is there unless they are in it?

samH why is it odd,,id like to know,, i put it in his set up 3 or 4 times a week if hes not interested in having a bath i take it out, its much easier than getting him out and bathing him, and less stressfull for him, hes shreding today and spent a while in it, goes in and out as hes pleases,

thank you zev for the topic on how to download photos to here,