10% uvb Conpact bulbs?

Morcs

Anyone know what compacts we can get in NZ?

Im currently using the Exo Terra 26W repti glo, but they are only 5%. My BD surely isnt appreciating it.

Exo terra do a 10%, in a 13w (all i need) as well as the 26W - BUT Petware dont bring them into the country. Im working on this but its going to take a bit of time.

Just ordered some from the states, and they informed me that the bulbs are 110v (didnt realise this) so cant get them from there either.

Only other one I know of is the Lucky reptile 10% UVB Compact supplied by Hothouse turtles, but at $100 a pop, no way. The exo terras are like $30 each.

Any other ideas? I wont go back to using tubes.

Anyone know what compacts we can get in NZ?

Im currently using the Exo Terra 26W repti glo, but they are only 5%. My BD surely isnt appreciating it.

Exo terra do a 10%, in a 13w (all i need) as well as the 26W - BUT Petware dont bring them into the country. Im working on this but its going to take a bit of time.

Just ordered some from the states, and they informed me that the bulbs are 110v (didnt realise this) so cant get them from there either.

Only other one I know of is the Lucky reptile 10% UVB Compact supplied by Hothouse turtles, but at $100 a pop, no way. The exo terras are like $30 each.

Any other ideas? I wont go back to using tubes.

Animates here had some compact ones. Also reptapet has 10.0 ones for about $68.