money for a nz reptile permit!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reptiles and fish,or the younger kids?Youngsters are good in that we were all one once and they are the future of the hobby.They are meant to know all about this modern technology and stuff.Why don`t someone teach them about pm`s??

the reptiles and fish,or the younger kids?Youngsters are good in that we were all one once and they are the future of the hobby.They are meant to know all about this modern technology and stuff.Why don`t someone teach them about pm`s??

The Reptiles and Fish (im one of those younger kids) :D

do u mean pm as in private message?

I think we know how to use them lol :D

wait what type of permit were you applying for? Mine only lets me keep common geckos but i can just ring up and say i can get a hold of another type of lizard and they will let me keep it.

the one i am applying to is a''reptile holding permit''

I can keep any type of lizard

the one i am applying to is a''reptile holding permit''

I can keep any type of lizard

Ah thats why i don't want many natives so thats why its costing you. I don't want to keep heaps of natives as they are to expensive to feed. If i want a different species though i just have to tell the DOC person that issued me the permit. So i i don't really need one to let me keep all natives. But i thought that you have to go up in the ranks like keep for common lizards then rarer ones then endangered? not just all lizards at once.

Ah thats why i don't want many natives so thats why its costing you. I don't want to keep heaps of natives as they are to expensive to feed. If i want a different species though i just have to tell the DOC person that issued me the permit. So i i don't really need one to let me keep all natives. But i thought that you have to go up in the ranks like keep for common lizards then rarer ones then endangered? not just all lizards at once.