tough tanks out west auckland?

Sunbird73

I'd try Greg/Tanks2U or Hollywood, the couple of times I've had ToughTanks quote for large tanks they have been rather expensive because they use (or at least quote for) new glass, where as the others use offcuts. There are contact details in the for sale forum.

i had a tough tank tank made, and yea all of it was new clear glass while some people use tinted glass on the back and sides, if its all clear you can just turn the tank around during your next shift if you get a big scratch in it. haven't had one from greg yet though.

i found lynn from tough tanks great to deal with, yes they're a little more expensive but they are alot closer to me than greg is and the quality of work done was great. best thing is that they have a cheep aquarium supplies store there to browse through when you pick it up

My Tough Tanks made 4ft tank had the bracing come away when it was 3 or 4 years old. It was easily repaired because I had a short sash clamp available. But I did freak out when it happened because I didn't know how much glass could bend.

Then I discovered Greg from Tanks2U and I had a 5ft, 2m and 2.5m tank made. The prices were considerably better and I'd recommend him to everyone.

Mind you its been a few years since I did a price comparison.