June 27, 201016 yr comment_379412 I have a giant bully that has been captive for 26mths now. I am wondering how long it will live? What fish have you got and how old are they? Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_379427 Lifespan is probably unknown with giant bullies, as is much of their biology. It is also poorly known for other native fish. Based on the presumed lifespan of other bullies I would guess they would get to five years or so. How big is your giant? The fish I have had the longest is a giant kokopu. Have had her for 3.5 years I think, and she was a post-whitebait when I got her so she is maybe four now. She is only 20cm and has had a couple of stunting health issues. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.