Odd couple or just friends

mcrudd

Hi as most of you know by now, I have one large bristlenose male (10cm) and a very smaller female (6cm) I recently got two chocolate zebra's not sure of their sex yet, but they are now also about 6cm in size. They have all sorted out their terrority(sp) and is living happily together. My male bristlenose is not bothered and is living on as per normal. My female however has been very playful with the one chocolate zebra and I see the two of them moved in together under the bogwood. Which is very strange cause each one of them had their own hide out for a while now. I was wondering if they are becoming an odd couple or whether they are just friends.

just friends hahahaha. that is if friends exist in the fish world.

That is what I was thinking. You never know, they started of fighting until everyone got their own little spot in the tank. Now they both abandoned their hidey hole and both sleep under the same bogwood....right next to each other. No more tailslapping just playfull little chases during the day :roll:

A little interspecies romance? Or perhaps they are simply plotting to take over the world :roll:

Would they be able to have fries, they look almost the same but are from different types of pleco? Perhaps I should name them Pinky and Brain :lol: