Some people have all the luck =/

Joshlikesfish

Unfortunatly, my male CT fighter passed away in the night.... Two male deaths since sunday=i'll breed angels =/

Water is all good, fish had no sign of deteriation, i had my fish girl over yesterday who said he looked good health wise. Maybe he just didnt like the decorations in the tank ^^

Unfortunatly, my male CT fighter passed away in the night.... Two male deaths since sunday=i'll breed angels =/

Water is all good, fish had no sign of deteriation, i had my fish girl over yesterday who said he looked good health wise. Maybe he just didnt like the decorations in the tank ^^

aaw , sorry to hear that :-(

Do you live in Wellington by any chance? I have a CT male that I'd be willing to rehome.

I live in Auckland haha. Thank anyway =D

I'll make sure i purchase a 2-3 and have a proper cycled divided tank by then =]