will a baby lizard burmate

got a full body pic of it

how long since it has eaten

and what temp is it at

around 25 in midle i have offerd spinach crickets wiskas meat, red meat, meal worms,wax worms, she somtimes eats bannana ,will try some egg

will get a picture it will be with my flip but i wont be very good

how long since it has eaten

whats your substrate

looks a bit light to brumate

do you feed fruit

a fw days it eats every few days but a little amount and yes i do and thats her feeding bin i put her in that and put her near a window to take a picture is spinach alright to feed her i have tried fruits but not apple

oh and shes on paper towel

spinach is a bit dodgy. some sites say its a no no, others say occasionally.

shouldnt brumate unless temp has dropped or maybe of decent size and just feels its the time of year? ive still got 2 which are young but about 40cm, and theyve really slowed down in past month or so. Only feeding 2/3 times a week wher as prior almost every day. They seem sweet but its like they know its winter (temp has dropped a bit here but i still have a good 30C basking rock)

good luck i wouldnt worry too much as it doesnt look overly skinny. :)

morcs - they really do like the bannana eh, i mix it up with the catfood and greens so they dont just eat the banana :wink:

yeah well what greens do i give her then? if i cant feed spinach or lettuce what else?

got some cat food pellets and wet food will try feed her in enclosure

Why cat food? all my sources say dog food...

Dog food is a slightly more complete diet, whereas catfood is just meat due to them being carnivores...

I feed Hill science diet tins (yay for working at animates) and she loves it.

As for feeding, mine hides underneath my basking tile a lot, and when i want to feed, i just get her out and place her so her head is over the foodbowl, most of the time she will eat. other times she will walk right through the bowl and slither away.

yeah well what greens do i give her then? if i cant feed spinach or lettuce what else?

got some cat food pellets and wet food will try feed her in enclosure

I give mine the same salad i give my beardies. Nasturtium, mustard and dandelion leaves as the bulk of the salad. Little bit of clover, oregano. Parsley very occasionally. And flowers once a week when feeding daily or atm probably once a month. (but not much flowering here atm anyway other than nasturtium and some clover).

this is probably ok for a general guide for vege http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.c ... ition.html

Ive never seen them eat the greens on its own hence mix it up with catfood, that way if theyre hungry theyl eat it :D

ps 25C is too cold imo, want 30-35C

Why cat food? all my sources say dog food...

Dog food is a slightly more complete diet, whereas catfood is just meat due to them being carnivores...

I feed Hill science diet tins (yay for working at animates) and she loves it.

As for feeding, mine hides underneath my basking tile a lot, and when i want to feed, i just get her out and place her so her head is over the foodbowl, most of the time she will eat. other times she will walk right through the bowl and slither away.

catfood comes in convenient pouches. Can get caserole with vege etc. Dog food is probaby ok to, but variety is key. Insects, fruit, vege, pinkies and baby birds etc probably best..

I put food in, let them eat then take out as soon as they walk off otherwise they like to walk through it and make a mess :o silly skanks :D

I give mine the same salad i give my beardies. Nasturtium, mustard and dandelion leaves as the bulk of the salad. Little bit of clover, oregano. Parsley very occasionally. And flowers once a week when feeding daily or atm probably once a month. (but not much flowering here atm anyway other than nasturtium and some clover).

this is probably ok for a general guide for vege http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.c ... ition.html

Ive never seen them eat the greens on its own hence mix it up with catfood, that way if theyre hungry theyl eat it :D

ps 25C is too cold imo, want 30-35C

catfood comes in convenient pouches. Can get caserole with vege etc. Dog food is probaby ok to, but variety is key. Insects, fruit, vege, pinkies and baby birds etc probably best..

I put food in, let them eat then take out as soon as they walk off otherwise they like to walk through it and make a mess :o silly skanks :D

lol okay tried some live crickets she just walked off hey what vegtable come under the catergorie of collarsd greens?