Kissing Gourami

dyinggoldfish

Does anyone know where I could get an 8cm (ish) kissing gourami to pair up with my one. I had two, but unfortunately one of them died. He was small and weak compared to Angelina Jolie (as my friends called him) and he bullied Brad Pitt into submission. So much Brad Pitt stressed and died. I want to get him a mate, however all of the ones at the pet store are like 2-4cm and I can tell you now, that my fish is far to grumpy to deal with children-like-fish.

I looked on http://www.trademe.co.nz ... but no one wants to ship them to me when I find one the right size.

He needs some kissing-gourami loving, as now hes starting to attack my biggest Tiger Barb.... and its irritating me.

Any help will be appreciated

Does anyone know where I could get an 8cm (ish) kissing gourami to pair up with my one. I had two, but unfortunately one of them died. He was small and weak compared to Angelina Jolie (as my friends called him) and he bullied Brad Pitt into submission. So much Brad Pitt stressed and died. I want to get him a mate, however all of the ones at the pet store are like 2-4cm and I can tell you now, that my fish is far to grumpy to deal with children-like-fish.

I looked on http://www.trademe.co.nz ... but no one wants to ship them to me when I find one the right size.

He needs some kissing-gourami loving, as now hes starting to attack my biggest Tiger Barb.... and its irritating me.

Any help will be appreciated

Wow, who would have thought that a fish known for trying to rip the face off its tankmates would be aggressive? :lol:

See!

Now I can tell you to go to Animates Kaiwharawhara because they recently had a tank filled with all kinds of gouramis including kissing at about 7cm from memory. :lol:

hehehehehe....that might help

See!

Now I can tell you to go to Animates Kaiwharawhara because they recently had a tank filled with all kinds of gouramis including kissing at about 7cm from memory. :lol:

er yeah i am there every weekend.... I know that place quite well... but the fish aren't nearly as big as that.... not the ones ive seen. They are all skinny... mine might be closer to ten cm now (just tried to measure him ... he moved behind the plants)

Hrmmm :(

er yeah i am there every weekend.... I know that place quite well... but the fish aren't nearly as big as that.... not the ones ive seen. They are all skinny... mine might be closer to ten cm now (just tried to measure him ... he moved behind the plants)

• 4 weeks later...