Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flying with fish

Featured Replies

Hi. I searched the forums but only found rather old posts. I was getting some fish couriered down from a store in Auckland but after visiting them today they suggested that it wasn't a good idea and that I should take them on my flight back tomorrow. Air NZ said I should have arranged it with them prior and it's too late to talk to cargo about it now. The fish shop said it should be fine either checking them or carrying them on. Does anyone have any experience, tips etc about this / know if I should just do it anyway? I was thinking if it's well packed then it should be fine to check in.

Thanks

My unerstanding is that Air NZ don't like the idea but security are OK with it particularly if you can open the box and show them the contents. I have never risked it with fish, frogs or lizards so don't realy know.

hmm strange - air new zealand were fine with the idea of me bringing my fish home with me - they just said make sure security were ok with it. i reckon it depends on who you talk too and what frame of mind they are in at the time :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.