can someone try and get on the hippo site for me

BikBok

http://www.hippo.co.nz

I made an internet order yesterday for some test kits but did not receive the usual confirmation email. SO I emailed them, yesterday and again today to ask them about it and heard nothing.

SO I went back to the site to get the phone number and now can't get on the site.. nothing but a blank page.. wondering if it's just my computer..

can someone try and get on the site and get the phone number for me so i can ring them and ask what's going on.

Have ordered from there before without probs but this seems strange. If I didn't get the confirmation email I'm wondering if my order is lost in cyberspace... or if they are still running at all.

Thanks

ok, i got the phone number a different way .. google . Rang them and it went straight to messaging so still can't get a hold of anyone.

Maybe they are on holiday.. (it's an educational supplier) - wouldn't have ordered if that were so .. but there was no indication on the site to say so and they are usually open for school holiday workshops.

the sister site (oracle education) is also "broken"

http://www.oracle.ac.nz/

I wonder what I should do about my order. It was only yesterday so I guess I'll wait a few days and try again. If they've ceased to exist I will have to buy elsewhere but just want to know what is going on because I should have received an immediate confirmation when I made the order.

They sell aviverm wormer (levamsiole) too , which can be hard to get sometimes. (it's under the bird section)