Me and my turtles on TV.....

DonnaM

I watched the show Donna. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So pleased you have got the notice of many, up and down the country for your wonderful work looking after and rehoming turtles. Your help and input with people have helped so many turtles enjoy a better life. You are a great lady. :hail::hail::hail:

Thanks for Aqua (my turtle from you) she is a hard case.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Turtle-Rescue-and-Rehoming/106834146021300?v=info#!/pages/Turtle-Rescue-and-Rehoming/106834146021300?v=wall

Made a Facebook fansite for Donna & hopefully us Totally Tanked crew will have a webpage coming up soon...

Can someone help me with ideas for the easiest/least complicated/cheapest way of doing some sort of donation button? She currently uses a personal cheque account or takes cash.

But she's had interest from an overseas donor, so I was thinking along the lines of Paypal. But I'm too tired to concentrate on it right now, so pm me or post with suggestions please :)

I can sort something out through work for a clubs and societies (free) bank account.

All you will need to do is go to a branch of that bank that is closest to you.

Overseas investors can choose to send personal cheques, bank drafts and/or International Money Transfers (IMT).