yahoo finally some rain!

Well our prayers have finally been answered and we got some rain last night! :bounce: :bounce:

We haven't had any since Oct/Nov. Our tank was almost empty and the bore is dry so here's hoping there is more to come . Then I can fill my new tank! :lol:

Next week we will probably be complaining coz we're flooded and the road is washed out LOL

Well our prayers have finally been answered and we got some rain last night! :bounce: :bounce:

We haven't had any since Oct/Nov. Our tank was almost empty and the bore is dry so here's hoping there is more to come . Then I can fill my new tank! :lol:

Next week we will probably be complaining coz we're flooded and the road is washed out LOL

Didn't you get that 3 inches in Feburary?

We only got 8mms, Boss made me undersow about a 10th of the farm on Thursday, he wanted them sprayed out this Tuesday but now with rain and warm humid morning I'd say they'd have all germinated by now.....

Yeah, knowing this place it'll start raining and not stop....

KP I hope all your tanks are ok . It's a worry all right. I've been putting off water changes but you have to do it in the end.

Carlos- Nah out here by the rain goes around us. We can see it raining across the harbour and in the hills but nothing out here.

We were doing ok til the bore dried up then slight panic.

Take it for granted till its gone eh.

We can go without washing as much etc but its the stock that's the worry. I really feel for some of the farmers around.

The sun's back out again but the grounds still wet so might get some green grass this week.

KP I hope all your tanks are ok . It's a worry all right. I've been putting off water changes but you have to do it in the end.

Carlos- Nah out here by the rain goes around us. We can see it raining across the harbour and in the hills but nothing out here.

We were doing ok til the bore dried up then slight panic.

Take it for granted till its gone eh.

We can go without washing as much etc but its the stock that's the worry. I really feel for some of the farmers around.

The sun's back out again but the grounds still wet so might get some green grass this week.

Thanks frog,

I'm sure my tanks will be fine. The water goes through a 20 micron filter then a 1 micron filter then a 50w uv sterilizer so most of the nasty's are removed before the water gets into my tanks

We are very dry in South Island. My paddocks have no new growth and wont get any now.

have been feeding out for months. Lack of rain real bad but now we all have to fight these huge dairy conversions that water their land 24hrs day.

lets hope it changes soon.