wet pets

buzzy

i dont know if anyone knows but wet pets had a bad day on tuesday just gone, they lost there 1m red tail cat,a huge pacus,2 big borneo tigers.they dont know what happened when they got to work in the mourning they were all dead, they managed to save 1 pacus, a clown knife fish and 2 pleco's.a bit of bad news just thought id let ya know.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and thats just for the red tail :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i have had that happen to my tanks before someone was annoyed of because i wouldnt sell them my display fish and next thing i no they are all dead or dying.... it sucks that you cant have fish for people to look at but not for sale. not saying that thats what happend but to lose those kind of fish it would be hard.

:cry::cry::cry:

whats even sadder is the redtail might not beable to be replaced

unless the water is tested by a lab and that can cost $100's of $ i dont think they will never no what happened to them, as i said i have had it happened to my shop tanks before and it cost me lots to get it done the first time and then after that i couldn't face it and had to just cry and say i don't no who has murdered them any way so what is the point in finding out, sometimes you don't want to no as you just want to kill some one for what they have done to your fish, fish like that are for peoples pleasure but they are also our pets and our favorite or hard to get and that's why they are on display and not for sale.