Just saw henwards tank AMAZING

DEE

We just sure henward tanks they are amazing he has some of the coolest fish I've ever seen i really disappointing to come home to our small tanks :cry: and not see the wicked fish he's got make us want to have a tank change :o but all in all such a super wicked tank setup henward and you are a really inspiration to use. :) 8)

good work mate :hail::hail::hail::bow::bow::bow:

We just sure henward tanks they are amazing he has some of the coolest fish I've ever seen i really disappointing to come home to our small tanks :cry: and not see the wicked fish he's got make us want to have a tank change :o but all in all such a super wicked tank setup henward and you are a really inspiration to use. :) 8)

good work mate :hail::hail::hail::bow::bow::bow:

Lol shame he cant read this because he's banned for a silly reason apparently.

*waits for comment to be deleted by mods*

but yes, awesome fish. That man is an inspiration to us all. After seeing such good size fish just makes ya think guppies, neons and african cichlids are nothing but feeder fish :lol:

Pointless threads FTW!

Small group is an understatement, half the FNZAS community want his dels.... which subsequently may be a bit of an overstatement :) anyway theres definately a few of us.

I managed to grab a couple dels just before xmas, havnt seen any since and my LFS said the suppliers didnt have any more at the time. I went away for 3 weeks and came back to find they had doubled in size :P sweet!

I managed to grab a couple dels just before xmas, havnt seen any since and my LFS said the suppliers didnt have any more at the time. I went away for 3 weeks and came back to find they had doubled in size :P sweet!

Really? Ive managed to order 2 dels in the last 2 weeks?

and EDIT. yes I have one in stock...

• 1 month later...

wow jsut saw this thread lol.

thanks for the kinds words! lol

Inspiration? wow, i am really flattered. thats good though, the more bigger thanks in the hobby the better.

big tanks = mroe fish = bigger hobby in nz!!! usually monster fish, and monster fish rocks.

i must admit, i have and always loved the idea of a fully hard out planted tank!

i even have metal halides waiting for it one day lol. but unfortunately, the fish i keep tends to destroy them!

David should have held on to the dels:D lol

i dont think i would sell them unless i had to!

i reckon bichirs tend to eat more, get bigger in a group.

when i had just one or two in a tank, they didnt eat much.

but when i got more and mixed them. they all compete for food and growth was way way faster.

wow jsut saw this thread lol.

thanks for the kinds words! lol

Inspiration? wow, i am really flattered. thats good though, the more bigger thanks in the hobby the better.

big tanks = mroe fish = bigger hobby in nz!!! usually monster fish, and monster fish rocks.

i must admit, i have and always loved the idea of a fully hard out planted tank!

i even have metal halides waiting for it one day lol. but unfortunately, the fish i keep tends to destroy them!

David should have held on to the dels:D lol

i dont think i would sell them unless i had to!

i reckon bichirs tend to eat more, get bigger in a group.

when i had just one or two in a tank, they didnt eat much.

but when i got more and mixed them. they all compete for food and growth was way way faster.

haha that's awesome i great to have someone that lives like next door that has such knowledge and such awesome tanks i think they are great, it give me something to look up to see all the awesome and monster fish you have. i just loved it when we came to see your tank because Fraser had told me that you had awesome fish tanks and then i was at Travis house and he had church but then with my awesome negotiating skills he ended up coming too, then i also missed a tennis training but i was 1000% worth it keep it up henward :bounce: :)

lol, asking where the punctuation is then forgetting the question mark at the end of the sentence. :lol:

Imagine taking Dee to see someone like JohnPTC from MFK, I think his head would explode....

Y