tubs

herperjosh

HI Josh,

nice to see that you are keeping native skinks

especially with so few permit holders recorded as doing so now

You could keep your BT in a big tub like they do in the states but then you could also keep harleqins.

As harelquins are C catagory could...if you find any...you let me know? As after seeing them in the wild, they would be nice to keep :wink:

HI Josh,

nice to see that you are keeping native skinks

especially with so few permit holders recorded as doing so now

You could keep your BT in a big tub like they do in the states but then you could also keep harleqins.

As harelquins are C catagory could...if you find any...you let me know? As after seeing them in the wild, they would be nice to keep :wink:

will do mate going to get some more natives on the rarer side iv been asking around for harleys but no one has them will let u know if i finde some :D

Ohh, so thats why you havent come around for the turtle yet :wink: So will I give him to someone else?

i think so donna im so sorry and then my dad said i wont clean the tank because i wont have time next year scince im going to high school and he flipped when he saw the price of external filters :(

i used to flip, but now i am too old to flip often

the knees ain't what they used to be

now my flipping flips go flop :oops:

good education and a good job may mean you can bruy the toys you want later on

yeah when i get older and sorted high school ill adopt a turtle but my dads anoyed at me 4 all the animals i got lol