4 SALE: Hygro, G. Pine, Anbulia & Star Grass $1/stalk

Plantman

All these plants are relative easy to grow. it does not need extra powerful light. it does grow as long as it like. Hygro does produce a nice cross-like "X" shape on the leaf. Green Pine has fine and pleasant leaves. Anbulia is easier to grow than Cabomba and have a nicer green and thinker fine leave. Star grass need a good lighting and it is as if the stars were littering the gravel.

YOU CAN BUY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE. THEY ARE $1.00 PER STALK ( ABOUT 4 INCHES LONG PER STALK).

All the stalks will grow to many branches. they can be easily cut and plant it in the gravel for it to grow. if you do not specified, i will leave the cutting of the stalk to the buyer.

Name: Hygrophila polysperma http://www.tropica.dk/productcard_1.asp?id=050

I will search for their name to get their spec. in the website upon request.

This is for tropical tank but if your cold tank has a room temperature around 18 degree, most will be OK.

According to the book. Hygro plant can stand temperature from 18 degree to 30 degree C.

i am in Henderson and can be reach at 021 178 5450.

thank you :hail:

Sorry, i am new and i though this forum is for people looking for something or selling something.

i am not a shop owner in fact i am a old student (43 year young) studying in a school. my tanks are in my house. anyone is free to call me if they have any questions.

if this thread is in the wrong place, please feel free to delete this thread and it will never appear again.

thank you very much