seahorses

xxdarnixx

They are fairly hard to come by...

there was a new shipment of tropicals 2-3 months ago, so if you hunt there might still be some around.

I can't seem to find his latest post and can't remember which shop had them... but try PMing Alf as he got several.

Oh! and of course Livingart probably knows where to get a few ;)

Alf, where are you??? :bounce: we (I, LOL) need an update on those SH!! are they still happy and eating? and have you found a decent source for food? I will probably be coming down again just prior to Christmas to pick up Mum.... :wink:

topical are still around

coldwater will require a chiller for summer

Definitely! my house is usually fairly cool, but the chiller has still been kicking in heaps with this weather we've been having lately :wink: I would be stressing out about my native critters without that chiller

its on the list of things to get,dont worry,if i do go marine,ill do it properly.

dont want to fork out that much for the fish to then mess it up lol,thanks for that livingart ill check that :D

so much to think about with marine but then on the other hand the fish are beautifull

• 3 months later...
had a chat to world of water abd they get them in a few times a year,same with the goldfish bowl,might take a trip to rotorua and have a look,that is if i decide to swap my big tank to marine :o dont know yet :o

Recieved an email today from the one in Rotorua and they had a number of different colours including yellow, orange and red ones

http://www.wonderworldpetcentre.co.nz/s ... ubcatid=99

Not cheap tho.