American dats - pics please

Fruju

Ill take some pics of mine in a min.

You'd love an AT. they arent quite as cute/good looking as a nice INDO, but these guys EAT, and are very outgoing and oh so easily stable! and they only get to 12'' MAX.

The one at HFF Albany looks even better than mine, and is super super duper uber stable! :lol:

My plan is to get maybe 2 At's and get a group of small delhezis and grow them up, anyone who is willing to sell or swap their smallish dels (10cm+) for a 20cm del and/or 20cm ornate let me know :D

cheers

Now ya tell me.

If ya told me a week ago, youd have a 10cm del, and id have one that was too big to sneak out of the tiny gaps in my lids :o

Well, it was a kinda recent decision, am i right in thinking u lost 2 dels now :o ? jeez heaps a dough right there!

yeah if anyone is lookin for a larger sized del I am looking to trade for smaller dels/cash etc, just want to get a group of smallish ones.

Well, it was a kinda recent decision, am i right in thinking u lost 2 dels now :o ? jeez heaps a dough right there!

yeah if anyone is lookin for a larger sized del I am looking to trade for smaller dels/cash etc, just want to get a group of smallish ones.

What?! Getting rid of them?

Only prob with dels is that the supply is not always constant and the price is a bit steep, quite a money gamble, i think it best to accumulate them over a few weeks/months unless your loaded 8) 8) 8)

Yeah i hear you, im quite prepared to wait to start my colony, its just that there is no gurantee of supply, they are often available now, but who knows about the future...

Not loaded by any means, but would like to have a group of similar sized individuals growing together.. if i got one then couldnt get another for 5 months there would be quite a difference in size, and possibly couldnt be housed together till smaller one grew a bit...

Apparently my friends mate's uncle is an importer so i might be able to get hook ups (please oh please!! :hail: ) hopefully i would be able to get a small group that way i know the stock would be definite. Oh and decided not to sell my big del :D , I was wondering, he has a weird shaped tail, more rounded than my other ones, kinda as though it was chewed sort of, will the end regrow back, he is kind of oldish? Also one of the smaller dels nose barbels was bitten off mostly, I had the same case with my albino and it grew back, I am assuming the same for the del?

yeah, I guess it was kind of raggedish when i got him but the progress made is not very visible, im thinking it wont grow back to the elongated shape of the other ones but like to remain hopeful :roll: . I have better hopes for the smaller dels barbel tho, should grow back within a few weeks like the albinos one.