what happens..

Fruju

As title says, what happens at these meetings/get togethers? Is it as extreme as the US ones where they bring fish to trade etc, or is it just a social 'hello hows it going' sorta thing. I assume it costs to join a club, unfortunately there is none on the shore I think? Someone who has been in the business/hobby for a while should set one up here, I know i'd join!

Hi Fruju,

The Auckland club's meetings are pretty social. Sometimes we trade fish or plants (though I always forget to take anything :roll: )

You should come and visit one of the meetings :D We currently meet at Green Bay Community Hall. There's a meeting next Tuesday at 7.30.

Cheers,

Sarah

Will hopefully this summer as schools over, only prob is I dont have my own car, and parents arn't keen driving me all over auckland for fishy stuff. :roll: :(

Hi fruju

As Neon has said we will be meeting again this coming Tuesday, If you need transport then drop me a PM with your address and I can arrange for someone to give you a lift to the club meeting.

We are pretty much a social club with the odd occassion where someone has something surplus to trade or other items to give away.

Hope to see you at a club meeting soon. :wink: