New Career

Alienara

Hey guys, I'm actually looking for a new career in the corporate scene. I have a Bachelors in Arts and Grad Dip in HR. Thinking of moving into either an entry level HR role or even as a recruitment consultant. Been working in retail so far so if any of you know of any opportunities please do tell me, I really need a more stressful job T.T

Am in Auckland by the way, so if the workplace is in Auckland City, even better.

yep. in less than a month I will have a first class degree in finance and international business. There simply put are no "careers" out there. just jobs. And even though I have a "foot in the door" so to speak by working at one of the big 4, it is still practically impossible to get a suitable job.

Some of the branched are closing but they still have the largest branch network in NZ and sometimes branched reopen and get moved because of customer demand. It is not a good ides to have a branch open with 5-10 staff to service 50 people when there is another branch 10 min drive down the road. By memory there are about 23 branched in CHC

I personally have not been in to a branch other that to set up my account with NBNZ or Kiwi. I get my pay put in electronically, have an EFTpos cards, Visa debit card, Visa (credit) card and internet banking so have no need for a branch.

Note: everything I say here is my opinion and not that of my employer

P44 - I know of a few roles going in the banks at the moment. Unfortunately nothing in PB or Wgtn but I know round the traps in Auckland theres some good opportunities in both finance and asset management / credit. Would need a bit of experience though.