2 catfish now....numbers are growing

Phillz

I went out to buy a couple of friends for my newly aquired Peppered......someone had but all but 1 little albino......so had to give the little thing a home.

I think I read somewhere on here that different sorts of catfish get along?

Hope I got it right!

thats the great thing about catfish most get on ,

and if anyone stresses about the spelling they can go jump this site is for people to learn and also talk to people about the same things your into fish not to bi**h about what you look like or how you spell something so chill out :D

• 2 weeks later...

I had a BIG sailfin plec and a baby bristle nose and i had to move my bristle nose into a different tank as the baby wasn't getting any food, I also have an upside down cat in with my sailfin and he follows the plec every where who likes to be left alone it is funny watching him chase the plec around and then get chassed when the ples gets really annoyed

:) I love the catfish :)

My juvi decorated syno fights with my rainbow shark from time to time....i havn't seen them do any real damage yet........

My leporinus doesn't much like my featherfin syno though...and he does do damage from time to time....i think he's calmed down a bit now :)

oh yeah, the banjo catfish and the bumblebee cat chill out together :)

who am i missing?............ :lol: