electric blue rams got eggs

Tom_Shannon

ok guys so iv got the standard blue rams breeding like crazy thought i would give these guys a go brought 2 on Saturday and this morning i have eggs ill be keeping the parents with them at this stage as i like this method more, but will keep you up to date on what happens

P1010994.jpg

P1010992.jpg

i don't no if you can see the eggs was a bit hard but in the second photo there hidden in the wood.

so lets if we can breed them and put the competition out there for everyone to follow :bounce:

well a bad start to the day looks like the male killed the female so just got daddy left now the delema of weather to take the chance of keeping him in of take him out eggs a due to hatch tonight so will just keep an eye on him i think :-?

Congrats on the spawn and sorry to hear about the female :(

At this stage I would be removing the eggs, unless you are confident of finding another girl, to me it would be more worth trying to grow out some of your own to breed from than risking it. These guys will be heavily inbred and rams usually make bad parents so to me the odds are stacking up for him to eat them.

Let us know how they go, at this stage do the eggs look viable?

I got a new female and put her in a net in with the male so he would get used to his new gf lol let her out on the thursday and have eggs today yay, this time they are both been good and looking after the eggs so ill leave them in this time as i would rather this.

the male seams to be a really good dad i put a rock of eggs from the other blue rams and he adopted them weird but hay.

:D

• 3 weeks later...