Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Missing Shwartz Found :-(

Featured Replies

So this morning I couldn't find one of my Shwartz Cory's, thinking he was still sleeping left the single guy swimming around and went to work.

Partner didn't see him today...hmmmm

Just got home and still no cory, so started looking for him, well I found him, well what was left of him anyway :(

So don't know what happened and really can't find out as my Gourami's had a good munch on him during the day :evil: , wasn't much left, and I thought they were Herbavours :-? .

The hole in the drift wood he was in was small so he might of been hiding from my bully gourami and then got harrassed to death? The Gourami's were not showing any signs of harrasment to the other fish last night.

I am now worried about my last cory who seems to be stressing in the back of the tank by himself :cry: . I can get another one tomorrow but am I going to find the same thing happening? or was it a tragic one off.

Has anyone else had anything similar happen or advise that might help I would appreciate it.

Thanks Petra

So don't know what happened and really can't find out as my Gourami's had a good munch on him during the day :evil: , wasn't much left, and I thought they were Herbavours :-? .

Nope, they're omnivores, but mostly carnivorous like just about every fish in the hobby.

Hi Sorry to hear of your loss.

I lost a three lined cory a couple of weeks ago. Same thing. Fine one day and dead in the morning. Tested water and all ok.

He was the one one of his kind in the tank( waiting for more) so maybe stress.

I really hate not knowing why they died. It's hard to prevent further deaths if you cant find the cause.

Heres hoping it's a one off and your other one is ok. I would get him some mates as they prefer to be in a group . 6 is good .

  • Author

Well I don't know who dropped out of the Drift wood on Friday, but my Shwartz was found safe and sound this weekend :D , although he isn't socilising with the other 2 :-? (I went to HFF and go the last Shwartz they had), the other 2 are rocking around happy as larry. :lol: Seems the missing guy really likes the U-Boat we have in the tank. :roll:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.