Oh NO!

Nymox

I had to go out of town, I came back to a dead male fighter. I dont know what happened, was only him and 3 corys in the tank. Female was in another tank and I had put cardboard in between so they couldnt see each other. Perhaps he still knew she was there and it was enough to stress him? He was fine when i left, at least as far as i could tell. :(

Oh without question, he must not have been a very healthy fish to begin with Im guessing. Im just hoping his short time with me made him happy in some ways because he made me happy, I just regret not being there, perhaps there was something I could have done or at least made sure he wasnt alone. The corys in the tank are healthy as, they smaller ones have grown so much in the past few days I now cant tell whos who so Im guessing theres nothing bad in the tank, but I did move them to another tank and do a very thorough gravel vac and changed all the water just incase. My female fighter has an oviposter thing showing or what ever it called, is it bad for her not to breed now shes so full of eggs?

Dang...

Do you want a replacement?

One of our club members breeds some very nice fighters, I can get one and send to you if you are suffering severe withdrawal symptoms.

He has half moons and veiltails - don't ask what colour, but I know he has some blue and possibly platinum HMs

Oh didnt see this, was way down the bottom, thanks again zev. Ill have a place all ready for him on tuesday, Ill figure out how to get him here now, if something pops up before then, then yeah if you can take him with the 400+ guppys (lol) then that would be great.

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: