What kind of fish is Havoc?

whetu

I literally pissed my self laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can get incontinence pads from the chemist. Elderly folks like you often have problems like this but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Havoc sounds like he could be a midas cichlid or something similar.

I used to have one that was very much the same. he ate everything, oscars, terrors and jack dempseys included. :o

Oooh... that could be him. He sounds nasty.

I wonder what size tank Paul H. has, and how long he has had Havoc for. Sounds like there might not be any suitable tank mates for the hungry fellow!

I literally pissed my self laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havoc sounds like he could be a midas cichlid or something similar.

I used to have one that was very much the same. he ate everything, oscars, terrors and jack dempseys included. :o

DSC00331Small.jpg

Lol, I'm fairly new the fish keeping and I'm struggling to Imagine a fish small enough to fit in a tank that's big enough to eat a oscar, aren't oscar's huge and mean as?? :D

Lol, I'm fairly new the fish keeping and I'm struggling to Imagine a fish small enough to fit in a tank that's big enough to eat a oscar, aren't oscar's huge and mean as?? :D

aren't all cows born fully grown? :lol: i have seen some pretty small oscars, around an inch the last couple i saw & in fact there are 1 or 2 at our LFS now if your doen that way but they are probably 2 inch or so now. :)

I just sent this:

Hello to Paul and the Team

I have just been introduced to a wee snippet of your show featuring Havoc and the silver sharks, I must say I found the whole thing rather amusing.

It has prompted some discussion on the FNZAS (Federation of New Zealand Aquatic societies) forum.

Sadly this kind of thing is very typical of a chain store and poorly trained staff are costing the public good money I am afraid, most aquarium keepers have no idea of the type of animal they are buying at the pet shop, this is akin to Paul being sent home with a kitten to be a companion for a hungry pit bull..in a cage…..Its going to end in bloodshed. We see this happen all the time with inappropriate wet pets sold to unsuspecting members of the public who them are at a loss with what to do or care for their new pet.

The FNZAS is an organisation who’s primary purpose is to promote the hobby and educate the public, perhaps Paul would like to know what type of fish he has and whether anything can actually play nicely with it. I can assist Paul with this if he so desires, perhaps if the feedback has been high enough (and with the number of hits this clip has had on youtube it could be) you may even extract a story out of it, fulfilling two objectives, a story for you and the federation gets to educate a few more people.

Feel free to contact me if you would like me to facilitate something along these lines (even if its simply helping Paul’s fish live a little longer).

Kind regards

Owen Lingard

President Waikato Aquarium Society

FNZAS Executive member

And I didn't think I could admire Paul Henry any more... :lol:

If he actually gets back to me I'll be grabbing you as technical advisor when I go visit..

You should have added to the end, "PS: We'd love to know what species the attack fish is, do you have a picture?"

If he gets back to me I will be sure to ask.