Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ID Please.

Featured Replies

I bought these little guys a couple of weeks ago, and can't for the life of me remember what they are :oops:

I tried ringing the store, but their one good salesperson wasn't there and no one had any idea what I meant.

P1000574.jpg

Not a good pic, but they move so quickly, and the Sawbwa rasboras would not leave the scene to get a good shot..

  • Author

Thank You Dixon.

there were only the three in the store, but I really want to get some more.

Now I know their name I might have better luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.