Who or what did this?

SamH

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had Bolivian Rams with my fighters, the fighters are the only ones that show aggression. The Rams will not attack the fighter unless they are defending some eggs or wigglers. And even then its nothing to worry about. I did how ever remove my fighters from the same tank as the rams for her own sake, she was far too obsessed with chasing the rams. Shes a lil meany though so fish personality has to come into play. If your worried about the rams nipping the fighter im fairly certain it wont happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think he's THAT old, but he's not young either. He looks huge in comparison to my super delta boys and the girl too. I put her in a cup floating in his tank just now, he's charging around, flaring and dancing to her. Looks super wicked. He made her horizontal stress bars disappear. I'd like to breed them but I don't have a spare tank.

Might try the Thai way, would a 9L bucket work? :-?

I might give it a go. But I'm always afraid that the female will get beaten too badly. Seems to work for the Thai though so here's the plan...

-Bucket 30cm in diameter filled with 10-15cm of water (3-4L)

-50w aquaone heater

-Male Betta

-Female Betta

-Some floating plants

-Cave for her to hide in

Sound okay?