3 foot tank

SamH

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I like my little army of Glosso too. Hoping that it survives and rights its self. Half the leaves are buried but if I take them out, the plants will float :o :-?

The more algae on those rocks, the duller they'll get, meaning better pics. Or I could wait for my Riccia to grow a bit more and tie some of that to the rocks. Not too keen on Java moss but if I have to, I will.

Haha! :lol: Thanks Jennifer, this has been quite a fun thread so far.

If the Glosso grows, I'll be stoked. I've currently got the lights at the very front of the tank. I figure the Hairgrass and Rotala doesn't need as much light and the Glosso should get as much as possible. Hoping to move the 4 young wagtail platies in tomorrow afternoon. :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't updated in a while :oops: but here it is:

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

I'm not bothering with any macro shots, these pics are bad enough. Might use Mum's decent camera some time, maybe some long exposure shots.

Plants are still scruffy but Rotala is growing fast, hairgrass hasn't done much but the Glosso is putting its roots down :D . Moved the wagtails in some time ago and the BN's not long after that. All is going well, got some healthy algae growth too 8) but when I tried to tie a little bit of Riccia to a rock, most of it was gone by morning. Will have to get more from the 54L and use a net or something.

Enjoy.

Algae is good N1CK, you need to learn that :P
NEVAR!!!!!!11

blue backgrounds look better than black IMO,

Used the better camera and got some better shots *shock*

Who would of known :lol: :lol: :lol:

The rotola will add a nice contrast once it starts going red (that is if it goes red :o )