what LFS can I visit on way to wgtn Airport from raumati

firenzenz

Animates is the better option. Its bigger and has some staff that are helpful. Lots of good supplies for filters and lighting but they may not have anything good in stock at the moment. I went in there on Saturday and a lot of tanks were empty. It doesn't take a long time to drive from the airport if you know where you are going :)

There is also a small pet store + vet in Miramar (closer to the airport)...I think its called AnimalZ, not sure, they don't have a good sign. Its on the corner of Park St. and Miramar Av. They don't have many tanks, but the fish are healthy looking and seem to be good quality. They even have some nice looking but small female bettas in for $12. And their male guppies (Tuxedo - $8) are WAY better quality then the ratty ones at Animates. The staff seem to be kinda useless though.

been to the new LFS in Porirua, good clean tanks but not very interesting range of fish (yet?) although they did have some threadfin rainbows

my pic is Animalz in Petone, nice marine section, healthy fish, clean tanks, good range. Its on Jackson St opp the intersection with Cuba St

Ended up going to Animates in Lower Hutt and Ngaranga(?) valley and wasn't much to see.

Hutt pets was intereseing but yeah my pick was also Animalz in Petone.

Good tanks, fish in good condition and the staff actually engaged in conversation.

All made for a more enjoyable drive back.