watter dragon teranium?

melrick1

I am getting a big tank for my two water dragons as soon as my arowana finds a new home. I have a heater in the water whuch will be on one half of the tank. I was wondering what plands would survive with this tem and humidety?

Reeds and rive plans? Grass? As it is a masive tank I would like to make it as natural as possible. Any help would be great

I am getting a big tank for my two water dragons as soon as my arowana finds a new home. I have a heater in the water whuch will be on one half of the tank. I was wondering what plands would survive with this tem and humidety?

Reeds and rive plans? Grass? As it is a masive tank I would like to make it as natural as possible. Any help would be great

sphagnum moss would be good looks nice to but not sure of anything else

I've got ferns in mine, I planted them about 2-3 weeks ago and they are still going good. I do water/spray them alot though, a good way to keep the humidity up too. I did put Nikau palms in but my dragons ate them so I gave up that idea. :lol: I've heard spider plants are good too for terrariums.