Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

watter dragon teranium?

Featured Replies

I am getting a big tank for my two water dragons as soon as my arowana finds a new home. I have a heater in the water whuch will be on one half of the tank. I was wondering what plands would survive with this tem and humidety?

Reeds and rive plans? Grass? As it is a masive tank I would like to make it as natural as possible. Any help would be great

I am getting a big tank for my two water dragons as soon as my arowana finds a new home. I have a heater in the water whuch will be on one half of the tank. I was wondering what plands would survive with this tem and humidety?

Reeds and rive plans? Grass? As it is a masive tank I would like to make it as natural as possible. Any help would be great

sphagnum moss would be good looks nice to but not sure of anything else

I've got ferns in mine, I planted them about 2-3 weeks ago and they are still going good. I do water/spray them alot though, a good way to keep the humidity up too. I did put Nikau palms in but my dragons ate them so I gave up that idea. :lol: I've heard spider plants are good too for terrariums.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.