Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

estuary tank

Featured Replies

If i wanted to set one up, would I be able to go grab some crabs, mangroves and some small schooling fish from the estuary just down the road legaly? I have also seen what I think is called a "mantis shrimp" with big claws and is quite colourful. Would I need a raised part of sand so it creates an island effect? Would I be able to use water down from the estuary aswell?

thanks

I think the regulations in regard to taking anything from the sea are quite strickt so be carefull, If you are after somthing like mud skippers then yes you do need to create a shaw although i think they can live happily in a tank without one

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.